BOTTOM FILLING – SINGLE DRUM (Model : BF-SD)
The bottom filling single drum (BF-SD) system is used for semi-automatic drum filling applications. And it is mainly suitable for filling all types of foaming & static products.
- Suitable for foaming, fuming, toxic, solvent and product generating static charge.
- Suitable for capacity ranging from 20kg to 300kg drums.
- Load cell based weighing platform with idler / powerised roller.
- Three stage filling operation (coarse, fine and super fine) for better filling accuracy and consistent performance.
- Step by step lance up movement to avoid foam, fume and static charge.
- Pillar arrangement for mounting pneumatically operated diving nozzle filling lance with pneumatically operated foot valve.
- Drip collection tray provided to avoid material spillage on container and platform.
- inflight compensation facility to get good accuracy.
- Inbuilt totalizer and drum counter.
- Recipe / SKU management facility for various density products with separate target setting.
- Conveyor automation.
- Connectivity with PLC & SCADA.
- Bunging, De-Bunging and Crimping tools.
- Available for Ex Zones.
The other products in the range
Industrial laboratory scales – IBK range
The 490 IBK range of industrial laboratory scales offer advanced [...]
DECANTING SYSTEM SINGLE / MULTI DRUMS – Model (DS-SD/MD)
DESCRIPTION: The decanting system is used for semi automatic decanting [...]
Compact scale Ci20: from 1.5kg to 20kg
Enjoy a modern user interface to access innovative identification and [...]