CHLORINE TONNER WEIGHING SCALE
Chlorine is the most widely used gas in the majority of industries like chemicals, Paper, Pesticides and is stored in pressurized cylinders. As chlorine is heavier (approx. 2.5 times than air) it will stay low to the ground & spread easily. It should be monitored properly to prevent accidents, health & safety hazards.
Preventing leaks are key to Chlorine gas safety, and the first step is detecting a leak by knowing how much gas is left in a cylinder.
The structure is heavy and rugged with the capability to withstand high-impact loading.
- Ergonomically designed for rugged use.
- Complete MS Structure
- Corrosion-resistant finish.
- Standard platform size.
- Load Cell SS IP68 protection with anti-corrosive coating.
- HDPU Trunnion Wheels.
- Cup type arrester for movement, arresting.
- Take up less floor space with a reduced footprint.
- Easy maintenance.
- Optional Flow rate measurement
The other products in the range
Bending beam load cells BBL-INT – From 20 to 200 kg
The Bending beam load cell BBL-INT cell is composed of [...]